The locations are in global coordinates, so it is possible to import X,Y,Z points from a text file and put these points over a parametric map.
These points can be exported to a text file containing the name and X, Y, Z coordinates of the point.
Now, you can import these points to another program that can interpret these points and handle the coordinate data.
With Topography Tools, you can add new points, and you can also:
* Create new points interpolating in 3D space existing points;
* Insert two topographic symbols
* Create sloped terrain symbols;
* Create a middle line between two lines, polygons, or curves;
* Create a section profile of the terrain.